- Workshop/Seminar Planning suite
- Digital portfolios
- Management Information Systems
- Virtual Libraries and expert resources
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Workshop planning/delivery suites
- Content Management Systems
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Communication Systems
- Multiple languages
- Personal Messaging suite
- Provide an easy-to-use tool to enable communication between members via secure online areas
- Quickly set up an easy-to-use tool to access information, communicate with each other and identify needs
- Provide a self-populating tool to identify peer to peer mentors and those seeking mentor support
- Enable promotion of specific aspects of any project
The C-Hub is also supporting the ‘Responsible Business’ activities in Newcastle which launched in March 2011 at Newcastle City Library.
The C-Hub has been used in many different environments from education, the public sector and private businesses, large and small. Contact us to arrange a demonstration.